A Message from C4K
Dear C4K Family,
We have been seeing and hearing about a lot of terrific work by our members over the last few weeks. Either on their own, with a mentor, or in one of the Virtual Meet-ups, members are making art, trying new music applications, programming in Roblox Studio, and more.
Beyond STEAM activities, it has been great to hear about members staying engaged with school and even working with mentors when they have questions. Families should know that we are happy assist with school work if a student needs some help. We have mentors and volunteers ready to provide support online. Just send an email to email@example.com and we will get a session scheduled!
We miss you! Stay safe and in touch.
Kala, Tricia, Jill, and Colin
- The Clubhouse @ Puerta 18 in Buenos Aires, Argentina has started a collaborative project for all Clubhouses. The title ¿Cómo la ves? is asking what you see and think. The goal is for youth and Clubhouse staff to share a picture of what they are seeing/thinking right now.
- Netflix has made a selection of their educational documentaries available for free on YouTube. Start with Our Planet, a beautiful nature series narrated by David Attenborough.
- Mentor training this week is scheduled for Wednesday, 4/29 at 5:00PM . If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 434-214-0277.
- Members and mentors, drop-in to our Virtual Meet-ups on Monday (11:00AM-11:45AM), Wednesday (4:00PM-4:45pM), and Friday (11:00AM-11:45AM). We will post the meeting code to the calendar under “Upcoming Events” at the bottom of our homepage.
- Mentor Happy Hour is Thursday at 5:00PM via Google Meet to share experiences, ask questions, and catch up. Event details are on the calendar under “Upcoming Events” at the bottom of our homepage.
- Looking for information about local resources and support?
- Stay updated on current local news: