A Message from C4K
Dear C4K Family,
With dozens of mentors trained for e-Mentoring and 1:1 sessions being scheduled, we are excited about the opportunities to remain connected and engaged despite the physical distancing. It has been great to hear from members about ways they are staying creative, things they are interested in learning, and how they are keeping up with school online. For example, one C4K member, Desi, has been working on her unique art style with some beautiful digital and sketchbook illustrations.
Check-out the Activities Resource and Announcements below for fun activities and upcoming events.
We miss you! Stay safe and in touch.
Kala, Tricia, Jill, and Colin
- The Charlottesville Area Community Foundation has established a fund for area residents experiencing COVID-19 related hardships. To apply, visit https://cacf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8i6r4V7PoMRShLv or call 434-234-4490.
- Our e-Mentoring program continues to ramp up with additional mentor training this week (Wednesday, 4/22 at 5:00PM and Friday, 4/24 at 11:00AM). If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 434-214-0277.
- Youth Service America is maintaining a helpful resource called “Ideas to Act for the Common Good During Coronavirus Crisis“
- Members and mentors, drop-in to our Virtual Meet-ups on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. To accommodate different schedules we are making one change to the schedule. On Wednesdays, it will be 4:00PM-4:45PM while Monday and Friday will remain 11:00AM-11:45AM. We will post the meeting code to the calendar under “Upcoming Events” at the bottom of our homepage.
- Mentor Happy Hour is also on again for this week. Join us Thursday at 5:00PM via Google Meet to share experiences, ask questions, and catch up. Event details are on the calendar under “Upcoming Events” at the bottom of our homepage.
- Looking for information about local resources and support?
- Stay updated on current local news: