A Message from C4K
Dear C4K Family,
It has been great to connect with many of you over the last week whether by text, phone, or video chat. We are hoping to make many more connections in the days ahead.
There has been significant progress on our e-mentoring program and we continue to work with volunteers and organizations to identify engaging activities for our members. We had our first Virtual Office Hours on Google Meet where members and mentors let us know how they were keeping busy and shared some terrific artwork. This will be a regular meet-up so check below in the Announcements for details on the next one.
We miss you! Stay safe and in touch.
Kala, Tricia, Jill, and Colin
- On March 30th, Governor Northam announced a temporary stay order due to COVID-19. This order will stay in effect until June 10th unless amended.
- Our next Virtual Office Hour meet-up will be with Tricia this Friday, April 3rd, at 1:00PM! The last one was a lot of fun (for those that attended, here’s the link to Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! that was mentioned). We ill post the meeting code to the calendar under “Upcoming Events” at the bottom of our homepage.
- Check out what our friends at The Bridge PAI have put together: Art Apart – A City-wide Gallery at a Distance. There is a map to art displayed around the city. Take a walk and check some of it out. Make your own and they will put in on the map!
- The Walker Buford United PTO is collecting questions to submit to the City schools about plans during the closings. If you have a question for the schools, fill out the form before April 3rd.
- Looking for information about local resources and support?
- Stay updated on current local news: